Friday, September 16, 2011

I Dig Your Blog Award


Elizabeth over at Life with Elizabeth was too sweet and honoring me with my second award. Be sure and check her blog out, she is too cute beyond words!

Here are the rules for said award.

Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thanks again Elizabeth!! :)

Share three random facts about yourself.
1. I've basically been hit by a car. Before you freak out (I know you all care about my safety....right?) let me explain.
I was a Freshman in College and I was walking to class with two of my friends. We're crossing the street to get to our building and a truck comes speeding up. Mind you, the speed limit is 25mph and he was going above that. Also, I'm that really annoying person that every driver hates because I will walk out in front of you, basically making you stop, regardless if you are slowing down or not.
Anyway, the guy isn't slowing down despite my careless attitude. And at this point, my two friends jumped out of the way and when I finally made it to the other side of the street, he sort of hit my backpack. I was using a laptop carrier at the time. It has the skid mark to prove it.
Oh, and after he hit my backpack, he slowed down. Good job buddy.
I should have gone to campus and tried to get free tuition...(so was the rumor on campus, you get hit by a car, you get free tuition). So long missed opportunity...

2. If someone calls me in the middle of listening to a song in the car, I will restart the song after I'm done talking to that person.

3. I use to have Tommy Pickles feet, like so...

Via.

...you know, where they turned in. I had to wear "special shoes" to correct it and more often than not, my feet will turn in when I'm sitting etc.

Pass it on to five other bloggers.

Brunette and Blessed

Brown Eyed Belle

Allison at Moments Like This

Michelle at Texas Tanners

Lia Joy at Life is aMAYESing


Have a good weekend everyone! :)

Love to you.
Kristen

8 comments:

  1. Haha totally do that during songs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same things with my songs when someone calls! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I do that with the radio sometimes too :)

    and PS - I am adding something at the end after pass it on to 5 other bloggers --- be sure to share it with them!! I am SO honored!!! Thank you!! :) but SO happy I happened to stop by your blog today, or I may have missed it. I didn't even know you chose me :D SO SWEET! Thank you! I am about to do this right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally with you on the radio thing...I am not gonna miss my jam! :-) Talk about a SURPRISE when I read your blog and saw you were honoring me!! I my friend and the one who totally digs YOUR sweet blog....both of them!! Thanks so much for the award!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...Tommy Pickles. I loved Rugrats! And I'm so glad the truck missed you and just hit your backpack. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you are so sweet! Thanks for the award ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome reward! So glad you got it! New follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm so behind on blogging thanks to this RIDICULOUS week!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for passing on the award to me :) I feel so honored!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)