Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wanted: Cookies

Something occurred the other night in our home that I thought was too funny.
Sammy was raptured by some cookies that Ryan was eating.
Girl Scout Cookies.
Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies.
You can imagine the complete attention Sammy had on Ryan.

Hopefully you are also entertained by this...

Spotted. Ryan eating cookies.

Sammy comes over to Ryan.
Ryan is confused.

Sammy expresses interest in cookie because Ryan "wasn't getting it."
AKA, not giving him a cookie.

Excuse me....you're suppose to give ME one.
Continues to stare intensely at Ryan cookie.

Please..?? I love you.

See how much I love you. And I know you love me too and you want to give me one.


If you don't know Sammy's personality, now you know.

By the way, Sammy DID get some regular peanut butter after that pathetic attempt. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is too cute! my dog would definitely do the same :) Gotta love our furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just finished eating a half a box of girl scout cookies!! This is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too cute!!! :-) My dogs are terrible beggars! We usually cave too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so funny, this is something my dog would do. he loves human food althoug he gets barely any

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too precious, lol :) I love girl scout cookies :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)