Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's My Life

Here's my week in review....

Came home to a package from Mary Kay earlier this week! :)
As to what I got....that's another post!


I got sick in the middle of the week - blech - but luckily, I had a good cuddle buddy!


Snow? Nope! It's hail.
We got a round of storms in one night this past week and with it, came hail. I actually didn't even realize it was hailing (guess that tells you how strong the wind was and how hard it rained) until I took Sammy out that next morning. And either we got a lot of hail, or because it was cold enough that it stuck around and didn't melt. We went from 70 to 45 degrees after the storms.


Unfortunately, our dumb washer stopped working yesterday in the middle of my doing laundry. I think it's around 10 years old, we bought it from some friends and it was one of their parents.
It's been acting up for a while so we had to order a part for it, but have to wait over a week until it gets in. : /
Here's my super handy husband working on draining out the water in the basin.


Ryan had to use our garden hose and drain it out through our shower. 
I had to go to my Dad's last night to finish up the laundry and didn't get home until 1:30am...with the time change it was 2:30am. And I'm still not feeling good so we were bad and skipped out on going to church this morning. 


I also put up our easter decor over the weekend. This is the first time I've put stuff up on our mantle, believe it or not. 
My Mom got me those bunnies. haha



It's raining outside right now - I love it! 
Well, I'm going to snuggle up on the couch and try and beat this horrid cold. 
Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what was in your mary kay box! :-) Bummer your washer is broken...I cannot imagine!!! Love your Easter decor! SO cute! I can't wait to bust mine out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell Mary Kay?? I love it!! Hope you get to feeling better soon, I have been in a funk this week but am finally on the mend! Our dryer broke 6 or so months ago but I was glad to replace it with a new one! Love your Easter decorations, I can't wait to start decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! I love Mary Kay, can't wait to see what you bought. Do you sell it?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)