Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Deals and Steals

I feel like I haven't been on here in forever! I know my last post was not even a week ago, but I haven't been on Blogger much in general. I've missed it but I've been preoccupied with life. 
It happens. :)

On to regularly scheduled programming!

This has only happened to me a handful of times, but yesterday I had someone comment on my coupons. And it was one of those days where I had quite the stack (I know it says below that I saved $27, but I saved $45 with other items I bought). He asked how much I saved in coupons and said how impressive it was. 
And I did what I always do when someone comments on it.
I kind of laughed and played it down like it was nothing, and thanked them. I get so shy when people comment on it, but I love the compliments! haha

Anyway....

I saved $27.17 at Target!

You can find their ad here and their in store coupons here.



- Jell-o Pudding. On sale. Had a Target coupon for Buy Three, Get One Free and a manufacturer coupon for $0.60 off one.
Original price: $11.96 for all four. Total cost: $6.90 for all four.
- Kraft Shredded Cheese. On sale. Had a Target coupon for $1.00 off two and a manufacturer coupon for $0.50 off one.
Original price: $2.59 each. Total cost: $1.25 each!
- Hormel Deli Meat. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $0.50 off.
Original price: $2.54 Total cost: $1.91


- Dole Mandarin Oranges. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $0.50 off two.
Original price: $1.39 each. Total cost: $0.98 each.
- Mt. Olive Dill Spears. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $0.50 off.
Original price: $1.99 Total cost: $1.35
- Kraft Salad Dressings. On sale. Had a Target coupon for $1.00 off two.
Original price: $2.19 each. Total cost: $1.49 each.
- Fiber One Bars. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $0.50 off two.
Original price: $2.99 each. Total cost: $2.44 each.
- Market Pantry Spaghetti. Had a Target coupon for $1.00 off three.
Original price: $3.27 for all three. Total cost: $2.27 for all three.


- Skintimate Shave Gel. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $0.55 off.
Original price: $2.44 Total cost: $1.64
- Glade Air Freshener. On sale. Had a Target coupon for $1.00 off and a manufacturer coupon for $0.55 off.
Original price: $2.50 Total cost: $0.95
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor. Had a Target coupon for $1.50 off and a manufacturer coupon for $4.00 off.
Original price: $9.49 Total cost: $3.99
- Dove Shower Body Wash. On sale. Had a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off.
Original price: $5.99 Total cost: $4.49
- Reynolds Wrap and Reynolds Parchment Paper. On sale. Had a Target coupon for $1.00 off two, a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off foil and $0.75 off parchment.
Original price: $6.98 for both. Total cost: $3.53 for both!

What are some deals you've found?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you did good!!!! Those pickles look yummy, LOL {and it's like 7am}!

    I'd love to have you come guest post about your wedding. Your photos are beautiful. Just email if you're interested! I'd love to feature you soon!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I love saving money on my everyday items (or anything for that matter)
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. get it!!! I love couponing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - awesome job!!! I need to get better at using coupons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you grocery shop for me??? I don't have the patience for couponing :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)