Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Graduation Recap

Well y'all, I finally did it! I finally graduated from college!
It's been a long and trying process, but it feels good to be done.
Weird, but good. 
OhmygoshwhatamIgoingtodonow?!!?

Anyway, of course, I thought I would share some pictures from the day....

Traditional Pose


With my Dad, Brother, and Ryan :)


Momma and I


Husband Love.


!!


Everyone who decided to walk. Granted, what you see here were only two of the colleges. The other two graduated earlier in the day.


The school's President


Thankfully, I brought my phone with me so I could take pictures with the couple people I knew graduating...



Waiting to walk!


When we got home, my Dad put on my cap and started to swing my tassel back and forth.
Needless to say, Sammy took that opportunity to attack my Dad.
Those two, I swear....



A year ago, I could've cared less about walking.
But I am SO glad I did it now.
It'll always be something I remember....

And now. The job hunt ensues.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kristen!! :) All your hard work has paid off!! PS LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Congrats on graduation and good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo. congrats. and you'll find a job tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Love your dress. My ceremony is this weekend and I cannot wait!! Best of luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY!! Congrats!! What an awesome feeling :) Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kristen! I adore you grad dress!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)