Friday, November 9, 2012

Blessed

I found out yesterday that I did not get the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago.
I started crying, and even went home from work early, just because I couldn't bear telling anyone.
I really wanted it.
Every single person I had to tell, I cried after I did.

It was pretty rough for me
And given everything that has happened recently in the Northeast, it was easy to remember how blessed I really am.

Sure, I didn't get the job I really wanted, but I know that I am still so blessed compared to most.
And throughout my day yesterday, I saw several quotes on Pinterest that really spoke to my heart and encouraged me.






Isn't it awesome how God can speak to you? 

And I am super proud of myself, since when I was in my "woe is me" moments, I did not have any sweets. I reasoned with myself that it would be ok, but I refrained.

Speaking of sweets, don't forget to enter my giveaway!
You only have a couple more days to enter! And if you have already entered, I added another option to win! :)

ALSO
If you haven't ordered your Christmas cards yet, be sure and head over to Mallorie's blog.
She's having a giveaway herself!

Have a lovely and blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get the job. Hoping something better comes your way very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up! It means something better is out there waiting for you.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry you didn't get the job. It's meant to be and there's something else out there for you! Hope you find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the right job will come your way!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day - as do you! :)